A generator of this size is ideal for powering tools, small appliances, charging electronics, and could save the day in case of a power outage.
This 2,000 Surge Watt Portable Gasoline powered generator can power common household appliances and power tools.
It is equipped with a two 120 Volt outlet and a 12 Volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This recoil start generator can run for 11 hours with a 50% load on 1.5 gallons of gasoline.
The Sportsman Gasoline 2,000 Watt Portable Generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source.
- 2,000 surge watts and 1,400 running watts can run small appliances, and power tools
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- 3.5 HP, 3,600 RPM, 4 stroke, 94cc, air cooled, recoil start, OHV
- Engine Run time at a 50 percent load: 11 hours
- Fuel type: unleaded gasoline, 1.5 gallon fuel tank
- Oil capacity: 12 oz. SAE 10W30, low oil shutdown
- Two 120V AC outlet, one 12V DC outlet for battery charging, circuit protection Engine shut off switch, circuit breaker, power outlets Decibel rating: less than 68dB with no load
- Comes with a DC connector wires for charging 12 Volt automotive-type batteries, spark plug wrench, and a funnel for adding oil
- High altitude use: this generator is not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000 ft.
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
Shipping weight: 58 Lbs.
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: California Proposition 65. Engine exhaust and some of its constituents are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm